Monday, April 13, 2009

Thanks Grandma Wells!







I loved playing dress ups as a kid and I love it now too, as I have a live doll to play with. Ashtyn wasn't to happy with some of the pictures as you can tell. But we got through them and got some pretty cute pictures of the little guy and we owe it to Grandma Wells. She bought the outfit when he was born and it has been my favorite to dress him up in so far. Especially the shoes! They are tiny and I love them.... thanks Renee :)






As of last friday, the 10th, he weighed 9 lbs 11 oz. He is growing like a weed! He is starting to get the chunky thighs and cheeks. He smiles unvolentarily right now and he is blessed with my dimples! Yeah!


He loves the water. Every time we take him out he gets pretty upset, which I can't blame him... I love warm baths too :)







1 comment:

Zach and Jordy said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun together. Keller loves the water too!!! Everyday is an adventure, isn't it?