Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another tooth!

As of friday last week Ashtyn had 6 teeth. I woke up on saturday morning and there was a 7th tooth! I didn't even know that he was teething because he has been so happy. It would be wonderful if all of his teeth came in that way, but I am not counting on it. He is so much fun! We love him so much. This last week he is zooming around the house seeing what he can get away with. He loves the hard wood floors because they make more noise and he will sit in the entry way and just sing at the top of his lungs. He also loves tormenting the dog, but Baroo loves any attention that she can get. They are great together. Baroo really likes it when Ashtyn gets away from me after he has eaten and I haven't wiped his face off yet, she tries to get to him before I do to clean him up. GROSS! And Ashtyn just giggles. His newest thing though is saying "wasat" in a whisper. I don't think he knows what he is saying, but it is so cute. We'll be playing on the floor and everything is "wasat," "wasat."

No comments: