Monday, July 12, 2010

Announcing... a little GIRL!!

We were able to go have an ultrasound today and found out that we are having a little girl and that she is as healthy as can be. No worries at all. She is right on track with size and a little stuborn from what the lady at the hospital said. She did not want to move to get pictures of her jaw and neck taken. Should I be scared already? :) Just kidding! We are very excited for the addition to our family that we will soon be able to meet. At first I was very set on the idea of having another boy and was kinda hoping that it would be a boy since I've already done it. But the more I thought about it, the more I have hoped and hoped that it was going to be a girl. I have never liked flowers and frillies for girls, but found myself being drawn to them while looking at baby stuff the last couple of months. I've also felt from the very begining that it was going to be a girl even though at first I did not particularly like the idea of having a girl. But I am very pleased now that we are, indeed, having a girl. Here she is!!


No comments: