Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wrapped around their finger

Well, needless to say, but this little girl has me wrapped around her finger and she is not even here yet! I thought that was supposed to happen to dad, not me :) Anyways, I found a killer deal on ribbon and have wanted to make some bows to match the outfits that we have for her. I got all of this ribbon for $6. Yeah, I know, I'm awesome :) So this is the latest and greatest project that I have been working on. I will post again when I have some of them complete.


I'm so excited!
I'm not the only one wrapped up though.... Ashtyn loves to ride around on daddy's back and get bounced around. What a typical little boy! He has so much fun with his dad and follows him around a lot just saying "daddy, daddy, daddy!"





Ashtyn also has me wrapped around his finger. He loves his blanket and always want me to wrap it around him so that he has a cape. He runs around the house until it falls off and then brings it back to me to put it on him again and again. He is my little super hero!






2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

how fun! Too bad you live so far away... it would be fun to make hairbands with you! Hope you are feeling good.

Zach and Jordy said...

SOOOOOOO cute. Ashtyn looks like such a little man. I cannot wait to make bows, but it may be a while! So happy to hear that you guys are loving your new home and state.