Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Aviation Weekend

This last week was a blast. Joe is getting ready to get his private pilot license, and because of his deep interest in aircrafts (like my dad) we went to the Blue Angels air show in Twin Falls. I have to admit, I was very impressed and have a deep respect for the pilots. That is not a career that I could handle. And Joe was like a kid in a candy store.... All SMILES!



Not only where there fixed wing but also more helicopters than you could imagine. Joe and Kylee got to sit inside of an Apachee.


This is not my idea of fun. Haha. And I could not imagine being chased by a plane with guns like that on it.


Dad had the right idea. I would suggest being his friend too:)

This c-130 went up at the begining of the show and dropped 17 paratroopers. It was awesome and that plane is a monster! It took them 20 minutes just to get two of his propellers warmed up.
Thes guys practically sat on top of eachother the whole show. Blue Angels 1-4 were always in formation while 5 and 6 did all of the stunts. They moved with such acuracy that it is no wonder they get paid to do what they do. It was hard to get pictures of them too becuase they are so fast! It was well worth the sun burn and the money to see these guys fly.

4 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

i just found your blog! looks like you guys have been having fun!!

Suzie Koskella said...

Hey I found your blog through Brittany! email me your email so I can add you to my readers list! I hope you are doing great! You look Wonderful!

Monte and Brittany said...

Congrats on being pregnant!

amber schmidt said...

Hey I just noticed your link on Jaimee's blog and I just thought I'd say Hey! Congrats on the new baby! I hope you are feeling okay! I'm glad you posted pics of Aiden too. What a beautiful baby!