Sunday, October 12, 2008

Orton's Move :(


This is a little late getting up, but I wanted to let the Orton's know how much we are going to miss them here in Boise. On the 25th of last month some of Jaimee's friends all got together at Chili's and spent some time with her before she left us all. It was great! We had Nicole Durrant, Kara Cochran, Amber Smidt, Mandie Anderson, April Hansen, Jaimee and Myself. We had a lot of laughs and it was really great seeing all the other girls that had moved out of the ward. We miss all you and your families and are going to miss Jaimee, Jared and Jakobie. Love you Guys!

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Thanks so much for coming that night even though we know we'll see each other still! Also, thank you thank you for coming to help us move. That was a rough day for me and when I saw you pull into our street, it made me feel like everything would be all right. I love you and I'm so greatful for our friendship! Hugs!