Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Holidays

I can't believe another year is almost gone buy, but it is amazing to look back a realise what a great and challanging year it has been. I've grown so much and owe much thanks to my Heavenly Father for all that he has given me. Joe and I started attending a family ward today, and were delighted with the open arms that were extended to us as we start a new journey with a new (ward) family. Greatfully there are a lot of young familys mixed in with the elderly and we can say that we felt very good about our decision to go. It was time for a change in our lives and
we wanted to get settled before the baby arrived.

I'm very excited about Christmas this year... more excited than I have been in previous years. Not sure why, but I am thrilled for it to get here.

No comments: