Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wow, time really does fly and I am glad for that at this point. Just six more weeks to go till this little one is here. Just fyi to all of you who have expressed concern to me about going through labor and having another baby, Joe and I feel very confident in what happened last time and are expecting a completely different experiance. We know that this little one is a completely different spirit and with that comes a completely different expectation. Don't get me wrong, I do have my rough days still and I do get scared at the thought of what if. All of you prayer and help in the next couple of months is greatly appreciated.... I know that I will need it as the day draws near. Joe and I are very anxious for the arrival of our new little addition and are very confident in the decisions that we have made, what ever the outcome might be. Thank goodness for a kind and gracious Father in Heaven who knows us better than we know ourselves.


2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

What a cute baby bump! I hope the next 6 weeks fly by for you.

Adam & Jetta said...

Yay!!! Counting down the days. We need to get together before Dday!