Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Pictures!

Family pictures were so much fun and I LOVE the results. I think it is because of the amazingly good looking boys that are part of my life. Ashtyn did so good and we got some of the best pictures of him. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Ashtyn looks so seriouse :)

Okay, maybe not.

I love this little boy!

The real smile...this is so him.

He knows how to pose

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

My SEXY man!

His SEXY wife! Ha Ha:)

Sexy man + Sexy wife = Baby :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics, maybe not the comments. But it made you laugh huh?

2 comments:

Zach and Jordy said...

Love, love, love the pics. What a beautiful family! Ashtyn is getting so big! He looks like a little man.

amber schmidt said...

They turned out great Kira! I love your commentary! :)