Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Right there with Jordann and Zach... just waiting

We are still on the edge of our seat waiting for this little one to get here. I have been having false labor contactions since February 27th. They are very inconsistant and they are not comfy that is for sure. The good thing is that I am 80% effaced and dialated to a 2 so far, so hopefully it is just around the corner. Joe and I have tried everything to get things moving.... and nothing. I'm learning patience I guess. I decided today that I am going to start a project because chances are as soon a I do, I will more than likely start into real labor.....I'm going to give it a try and see if it works:) Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Zach and Jordy said...

Good Luck!!! I am so impatient... so I guess this serves me right. I think our baby is just a big momma's boy and isn't ready yet! We have been thinking of you both. Hope we hear good news soon!!

Adam & Jetta said...

I think that sounds like a good plan. If nothing else it will keep you occupied :) Can't wait to hear some good news.